Aimex MDM Water Cooler User Manual
Aimex MDM Water Cooler User Manual
Please read the following cautions before you operate this drinking water device.
Multifunction series (with fresh food preservation cabinet and storage cabinet)
Water-dispenser Operating Instructions for Benchtop Water Cooler & Floor Standing Water Cooler
- Tear off the hygienic sleeve in the bottle cap of the pure water bottle, then insert it upside down and directly on the valve which is on top of the water dispenser.
- Press the water tap to let off the air in the tank until water comes out. Knock the tap several times to prevent the water channel from being clogged with air bubbles.
- When using the water dispenser for the first time or after a long time, wash the tank inside twice with pure water.
- It is only after finishing the above processes that you can connect the power.
- Turn the hot water switch (red) where there’s the sign “on” and the red light will flash. If you do not want to use the hot water, then turn the switch “off” and the water coming out will be warm.
- Turn the cold-water switch (blue) where there’s the sign “on” and the green light will flash.
- When the red light turns off automatically, it means that the hot water has got to 90-95 degrees and is, therefore, fit for drinking. When the hot water temperature drops below 80 degrees, the red-light flashes and water is going to be heated up automatically.
- When the green light turns off automatically, it means that the cool water temperature is below 10 degrees and is, therefore, fit for drinking.
- The ground wire should be connected well.
- Keep children away from the machine to avoid injuries that could happen during your usage.
- The machine may over-heat if the drinker is not watered up and the power not switched right. The protection switch will, therefore, cut off the power automatically to protect the heating series. It is advisable to wait for around 15 minutes before you’re able to operate the machine normally again.
- Place the water dispenser on level ground, and keep it 15cm away from the wall to let air through.
- Please don’t keep combustibles near the water dispenser.
- Don’t turn the tap to avoid making a leaking or a water-cut.
- Cut off the power after prolonged idleness. Drain the water that is still left in the machine. Open the cupboard door of the refrigerator. Clean both inside and outside of the drinker, close the door again after about two days and cover the machine with a dust cover.
- Unplug from the power source before repairing or maintaining.
- If there are dust or dirt on the condenser surface, clean it up using a wet cloth.
- Cord replacement instructions. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid any risks.
- The appliance is not to be used by children or persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities. Anyone lacking experience and knowledge is also excluded from usage unless they have been given supervision or instructions.
- Children should be supervised and not allowed to play with the appliance.
- Keep ventilation openings, in the appliance enclosure or in the built-in structure, clear of obstruction.
- Do not use mechanical devices or other means to accelerate the defrosting process, other than those recommended by the manufacturer.
- Do not damage the refrigerant circuit (only applicable to appliances with refrigerating circuits which are accessible to the user).
- Do not use electrical appliances inside the food storage compartments of the appliance, unless they are of the type recommended by the manufacturer.
- This appliance is not suitable for outdoor use.
- The working ambient temperature for this appliance is 10-38 degrees centigrade.